Friday, December 8, 2017

Weight Gain and Blood Sugar Up....NO!!!

Yesterday I ate poorly, first by eating 5 guys french fries, and then ate Chinese for dinner.  The sodium alone with those two items is the culprit for my weight gain...Ouch.

On my way to Cycling Concept for our 1st indoor ride of the season, I bought some Vitamin C gummies as I had run out of regular Vitamin C.  Not a good idea.  I ate like 10 of those bad boys, as they tasted awesome...but they are loaded with sugar.  My blood sugar was 140 this AM.  NOT GOOD!

Tomorrow I go to the Dr. to check my A1C, so this was not a good time for this, although one day should not effect my overall number for the 90 days.

Footnote:  Blood sugar normal this morning at 101, and weight is down.  Those darn 5 guys Fries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment