Friday, December 8, 2017

TSS and Stuff...

OK today was an interesting day.  Started off poorly with my computer taking about 1/2 and hour to update, and lost my bluetooth signal on TranerRoads.  Finally got Garmin Ant+ to work, and was able to use it on trainerroad but never did get bluetooth to work. After my ride, I check TrainerRoad online and found an interesting bit of DATA in Graphic Format!  NICE!  My TSS averages for YTD.
The first thing you will notice is the lack of data from April to September, well that would be OUTDOORS, and I was very sick in April.  Next is the definite upsurge in TSS of the past three months....NICE!  Rides are getting longer and my wattage is going up during the ride!  NICE! again.  I did have a spike three weeks ago, OH yah that would be THANKSGIVING!  More days off translates to more riding time..YES! (notice I did not say NICE! but wanted to)  Have the morning off today to go to the Dr.  Needed it bad, had a bit of bed sweats last night. 
Bought a new kitchen gadget for Air Frying stuff without oil...NICE!  Worked great for making baking potatoes last night and for cooking my homefries perfectly this morning.  The best thing is I can put it to cook, ride indoors, and I don't have to worry about burning or over cooking anything...TIMER!  When I get done riding I can cook my eggs and have them over home fries...NICE!  Plus my dad will love that I am cooking with NO OIL!  :)
Meet my Air Fryer!
Healthier more convenient and safe!  NICE!

Ride ON and Keep those wheels turnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment