Monday, December 4, 2017

Loosing more weight and riding more inside....Correlation?

As you see from the graphic above, weight is going down, except last night, as I bonked yesterday and ate poorly at Matt's Birthday Party.  While my weight goes down, my riding is going up.  There are 7 straight day posted, with the pattern of longer then shorter continued throughout the week. Seems to me there is a direct correlation there, but who knows.  I also ate mostly at home nightly, and made my hummus wraps all week for lunch...These thing all matter in the short term, but more so long term for my overall health. 

For me eating home means eating health, as I have not junk food at home, what so ever.  I also do not add any salt, maybe a bit sometimes, but not nearly the amount as when I eat out.  I enjoy eating my own cooking but there are times when eating out means I do not have to cook, or clean up. 

Riding has increased, and I am getting used to the new Kinetic Rock and Roll smart trainer at bit more.  I no longer need a stool to get on, and don't notice the balancing as much either.  I really like the heavy fly wheel and the spin down effect.  Getting water is not nearly the problem it used to be on the Magnus.  I also think it is a better workout, and the wattage is more road like in comparison.  Although my AvgMPH is down somewhat,13 miles an hour is 13 miles an hour with similar difficulty as road riding. Me likey....

I also think my FTP has risen significantly in a month or so, was working out at 165 this morning in the last 1/3 of the ride, and even higher a points, and it did not bother me nearly as much, (Although yesterday I bonked doing 195 watts for 2.5 min.).  Definitely getting more fit...NICE! 

Just keep those wheels turnin'!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment