Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year - New Pain Cave...

My vacation project completed, I skipped a few steps to get my 1st ride in my new Pain Cave.  I road a shorter ride watching the first half of the Empire Strikes Back before I go to the movies tomorrow night to watch the new Star Wars Movie. 
Love the position of the screen to riding angle, as I no longer have to strain my neck to view the video and data.  I am thinking about tilting the screen a bit more upwards toward me, but not sure how that will effect my other tasks on the computer while sitting.  I will try it in the AM. 
Although there is still a bit of a new paint smell, the ride was very pleasant at the fan kept me cool.  I also like the fact that I set it up on the other side of the room, so I can just walk in a get started instead of having to walk around the bike.  Nice!
All in all, I did a fair job on this project, and it will hopefully lead to many miles in the saddle.  Keep those wheels turnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment